Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Amazon Officially Sucks

Amazon has invented this awful system to get their amazing deals for the holidays. First you have to be registered and logged in to your account. Next you have to vote on the deal you want. In my case I wanted the 30GB Microsoft Zune that retailed for $260 but amazon was selling 1000 of them for $90! Great deal right??? Well hold you horses. Next Amazon has to "randomly" select you to be eligible to buy one. I did not win and now I, along with I assume tens of thousands of amazon users will hold a grudge against them and possibly never shop with them again!!! Does losing make ANYBODY want to shop at amazon *more*??
Yes, I am a sore loser and amazon should realize that most people are sore losers and they are creating thousands of them each week. What kind of idiot came up with that kind of marketing strategy!

No comments: