Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Picasa Web Albums: another Web 2.0 wonder!!!

Google has done it again!! Now, in conjunction with Picasa, I can upload all my pictures to the internet way easier than using Flickr. The downside is only being able to store 250MB for free but $25/year for 6GB doesn't sound to shabby. This is awesome because it makes it so easy to upload. just select the pics I want to upload in Picasa and click the Web Album link. I can have a Web Album link in Gmail to attach pictures easily. It is still only in the testing phase and may not be available to everone. Right now I'm resizing down to 1600 pixals in order to conserve space but if I pay the $25 I'll upload the largest size available. Now all my friends can download my whichever pics they want instead of me having to email them. There is also an html generator to embed albums into blogs or myspace. See my links on the sidebar to get to my albums or click here

No comments: