Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ahhhhh! No classes for 2 weeks

Finally I get a break from brainwork! I just finished my last exam for the History of Mexico and while I enjoyed the class I am glad to be done for a couple weeks. Sailing Tuesday with pops was awesome. We tried to calibrate the new autohelm's compass but I think it was to windy (we couldn't get a steady rate of turn). We sailed for 14 miles around the harbor. I wish I could get down there more often but working at the marina is increasingly taking up more and more of my time. I am quite sick and tired of not having any free time to hang out with Mel. Next summer I doubt I will return which is a shame because I love it down there. Mel said Tom Petty was amazing in Detroit; as was Stevie Nicks who was a special guest for him.

No comments: